Friday, July 18, 2008

She's onto me!



I think my days of being picky with my food and making our cat sitter follow me around the house for my meals might be coming to an end - when she was by earlier, she told me that Mama says I'm playing games with her and not to spoil me! Just when I was settling in to having three or four choices of food presented each morning and being served exactly where I chose....I even had her add treats to my meal this time! Well I don't give up that easy, ha!




Wheels says Mister tastes funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!! Wheels is so sweet. She doesn't do that very often with mister. She must be missing atention and figured she'd give mister a shot. Mister is easy he'll take attention from anyone.

Charlie said...

Mama! Did you *have* to tell her? This morning, she stopped at choice number two and said "Well, this is breakfast. Eat when you're ready!" and..... left it there by me!! Hmph.


Hello Paul.. I checked your profile - sorry buddy, we're the wrong species and fixed to boot. Good luck though!

>^..^<