I'm Charlie. I'm in charge here. I'm seven years old and have been with my Mama since I was a kitten. I'm spoiled and I know it. Hey at least I'm honest! This is my blog - Mama is gone away for a month to visit Papa and she worries about her feline kids; I thought maybe she'd feel better if she could keep an eye on us down here. Miss you Mama! Don't worry, I'll keep them in line!
The Middle
I'm Wheels. Charlie only THINKS he's in charge - he doesn't understand the whole Alpha-Female thing at all. No fur off my nose, I just let him dream. I'm five years old and I'm Papa's baby girl - he found me running about in a truck repair place when I was just a little thing and took me home. For a while, it was just Papa and I - then Papa moved in with the lady he loves and I got a Mama too! Okay, I also got a brother - and then another brother - but I can deal with that if it means I have a Mama too. Papa is away right now, working on the other side of the country. Mama is on her way out there to surprise him! Charlie says Mama worries about us when she goes away, so he started this blog to make her feel better. K, I guess Charlie's not such a bad chap after all.
The Youngest
I'm Mister! I'm the youngest and totally Mama's suck up. I've got her wrapped around my left paw and I'm not afraid to tell it. I was a kitten-gift to Mama and Papa - a gift! Me! - last year, and although they were a little hesitant about having a third cat, I won 'em over. (Was there ever any doubt?) Charlie and I get on pretty well, but Wheels has never been all that fond of me - crazy girl! Can't she see my awesomeness?
No comments:
Post a Comment